To ensure proper use of 3D printers, the use of a high-quality permanent printing plate is essential. This is because it represents the flat surface as the base on which the desired component is printed by applying the filaments in multiple layers. The decisive factor here is the adhesion of the printing plate, which then also has an effect on the adhesion of the object. To ensure that this is sufficient for each of the components you produce, the company Dr. Dietrich Müller GmbH provides you with the optimum products.
Our permanent printing plates for your optimal printing result:
- Permanent printing plate made of Pertinax (hard paper)
- Permanent printing plate made of FR4 (GFK)
- Permanent printing films made of Ultem 1000 (PEI)
- Polyimide (PI) permanent printing films
The permanent printing plates and permanent printing films from muellerbestellung.de are characterised by these properties:
- no post-processing necessary
- very flame retardant
- harmless to health
- very durable
- versatile use for e.g. ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, PEEK, PEI/ULTEM, polyamide (nylon) and many other filaments
Possible processes that are suitable for the application:
Our permanent printing plates made of Pertinax, FR4, Ultem 1000, Polyimide can be used in various additive production systems such as extrusion (FDM, FFF, EBM, SL, SLM, SLS, 3DP), jetting (colour 3D printing using CJP and MJ) and resin process (SLA, DLP, LCM, SLT).
Pertinax, FR4, PEI, Polyimid are suitable for all 3D printers of numerous manufacturers, e.g.
2PrintBeta, 3D Systems, 3Dator, 3D Gence, 3DMonstr, 3DPlatform, 3ntr, Afinia, AIO Robotics, Airwolf 3D, Aleph Objects, Alfawise, Anet, ARBURG GmbH & Co KG, ATOM, aye aye labs, BSN3D, BeeVeryCreative, Beijing Tiertime Technology, BigRep, bq, Brahma3, Builder 3D, CEL, Cinncinati, Colido, Conrad / Renkforce, Construction Zone, CraftBot, CraftUnique, Creality3D Technologies, Deezmaker, Delta Tower, Deltamaker, Deltaprintr, Desktop Metal, Dremel, Duy Dang, E-crew vis, EVO-tech, Ez3D, Fablicator, fabmaker, Fabru, FABtotum, Flashforge, Formlabs, gCreate, HAGE3D, HM-3D, Hyrel 3D, ICR, INTAMSYS, Kentstrapper, Leapfrog, LMB-Factories, M3D, Magicfirm, Makeit, MakerBot, MakerGear, Maker Tool Works, Mankati, MarkForged, Mbot 3D, Membino, Mimaki, Monoprice, Multec, New Matter, Picaso 3D, Rapide 3D, RepRap Project, RoBo, Roboze, Sharebot, Shinning 3D, Stratasys, UP, Ultimaker, WASP, XYZprinting, Zortrax and many more.
The right permanent printing plate or permanent printing film for every need
If you can't find the dimension you need specifically for your 3D printer, please send us a message. We will be happy to supplement our selection of dimensions and produce your desired cut to order. We also process the surfaces of the materials for you. Depending on the material, our permanent printing plates can be sanded on one or both sides and be self-adhesive.
Important questions that are relevant for an optimal printing result:
- Is the filament correctly guided through the gear wheel in the 3D printer to the print nozzle? If a smooth process is not guaranteed, the optimal supply of filament cannot be covered.
Tip: Check in advance whether the diameter of the filament is correct up to a maximum deviation of 0.1 mm.
- Is the extruder completely free of possible blockages or foreign bodies? As soon as it is clogged, serious errors can occur and negatively influence the first layer.
Tip: Before starting to print your respective component, a skirt (printed circle that can be selected by the software) should be used to convince yourself of the optimal print quality.
- Is the print bed optimally aligned? If not, various errors can occur during the printing process (e.g. clogging of the nozzle, too little material, etc.).
Tip: Use the levelling function of your 3D printer to optimally align the permanent printing plate.
- Are there still dirt particles on the print bed? These bring with them the problem that the first layer of the filament does not adhere optimally to the print bed and the print result is thus negatively influenced.
Tip: Clean the print bed thoroughly with clean water or a dry cloth before each use.
- Does the print nozzle have the optimal distance to the print bed? If the correct distance is not set, the filament may not adhere optimally or the filament may not be fed onto the print bed in sufficient quantity.
Tip: To make sure that the distance is optimal, you can either use an automatic programme of your 3D printer or push a piece of paper through between the print nozzle and the print bed. If the paper can be pulled straight through, the distance is correct. However, this option is only a rough guide.
- Has the correct printing speed been selected for the first layer of the component? If the speed is set too high, the first layer may not adhere sufficiently to the print bed, which can lead to various shifts.
Tip: Print the first layer of your component at a significantly reduced speed to ensure optimal adhesion to the print bed.
You can find a detailed overview of our materials or the range of our permanent printing plates here.
Do you have problems printing certain components with your 3D printer? With our Digital Fabricator you can easily produce and deliver your component with the desired process and material.